Blog Post 3-Snorkeling

 Snorkeling was something I have never done out in the ocean, it was a great experience I got to see deeper into the ecosystem of the ocean. This area was no coral reef with tropical fish but, I was able to see a variety of fishes I haven't seen before. Being able to see their habitats and how some swim in little schools with each other was very interesting. Seeing the seagrass at the bottom was new as well, usually, I am used to regular seaweed. My favorite part was being able to see a jellyfish, I had never seen one in person before that wasn't beached. Overall, snorkeling was a great and new experience and I got to see more of the fish ecosystem than ever before.

Macie Mattocks 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers