Fish everywhere! Nastia Andreyeva

 This week I had a lot of fun snorkeling in the ocean which is something I’ve never had the chance to do. I think that it helped me a lot not be as scared of the ocean when I go to the beach by seeing all the types of animals that are swimming around in that area. I was surprised to see how many groups of little fish there were swimming around and the vary of the marine animals there were as well. This week I also learned a lot about Angelfish since I chose them to do my essay on. A fact that I learned about them while researching that I thought it was really cute that they stay loyal to their mates their whole lives. 

Pufferfish at Musee Oceanographic in Monaco


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling