As we come to the last week, or should I say the final days of our program there are many things that I have learned. Especially about the ocean, before I came I knew nothing about the ocean let alone the different kinds of fish. Other than that the water is cold and very salty don’t drink it. For example, you have the different types of groups, you have the boney fish that of course have bones. Then you have the cartilage fish where instead of bones they have cartilage. Then last but not least you have the jawless fish, as the name implies they lack a jaw. And that some fish can show old they are just by how tilted they are. Not only that they can’t pick which side they want to flop. Let alone flip sides, that really surprised me.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling