Scuba Diving, Oceanographic Museum, & Cars

This week we did many things and new experiences for me. This was my first time scuba diving in the ocean after my certification. It is always so weird to me to breathe underwater and the fact you have to consciously do it is so hard. However, I saw multiple things that I have never seen before, the life under water is so much different and unique, hoping that I will be able to keep doing it and on more occasions. Also, we went to the oceanographic museum in Monaco, a great place to get that feeling of what is going on inside the vast oceans around the world. The place was huge and with a lot of history. I have never been to a place like this before and it was magical to see it. The jellyfish and the moray eel were my favorite so scary and dangerous but thankfully I got to see them with not a high percentage of risk. Furthermore Monaco had a lot of cool cars which I love so that was amazing. 

-Andrea Janneth Rodriguez


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling