Blog post 2 - Brianna Bonnell

 There was so much going on this week! The dissection of fish was completely disgusting to me, I didn’t enjoy it at all but it was very interesting finding out the insides of a fish. Also, kayaking was exhausting but so fun! I enjoyed jumping into the water and getting to experience kayaking. I needed this excursion to fulfill my need for exercise since I have only been getting walking or jogging in. I wish we would’ve been able to go faster and on our own a bit but I appreciate the safety precautions taken. I have also been learning so much about French culture that i never knew such as the heavy Italian influence and the differences between the French Riviera and Paris such as the dialect and lifestyle! It’s so different from America and I miss it so much but I am enjoying my time here and feel so blessed to be able to experience this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers