Fish Market & More

Fish… Well we learned a lot about those I liked the rays and I found it interesting seeing the inside of some of them specially the flat fish which is so complicated in comparison to the other fishes. The market had many fishes to see that allowed us to check them in a little more fresh environment than when we dissected them. Also, we went to one of the most beautiful places, Villa Et Jardins Ephrussi De Rothschild. The place was very pretty and with a bunch of history on each corner. I went to the Musee du Palais Lascaris and same here, a very chimerical and well preserved place, I loved how it has many musical instruments from the past that caught my attention and made me want to hear it back in the day. 


-Andrea Janneth Rodriguez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers