Blog Post 2 - Tina Garza

 

Something interesting facts that I learned this weeks lecture was about Sharks reproductive systems is much like a human females reproductive system. Sharks have ovaries and uterine wall just like females. Another interesting fact I learned about sharks in my marine biology class was sharks have eggs inside them that turn into embryos and grow in the uterine wall and umbilical cords, just like babies due in a womb of a female. Also who knew that Clown fish could change gender from Male to Female once they reached full adult age?? My conclusion is watching “Finding Nemo” will never be the same for me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling

Scuba Diving, Oceanographic Museum, & Cars