Blog post 2: The wonders of the open air market - Aisha Davis

 This week I learned a mixture between the French culture and the marine environment around Nice via the fish market. For instance I was able to tell the love for fresh market items (i.e. fruits, flowers, fish). While at the fish market, I was able to see a display of different fish, from different environments all presented on ice. It was my understanding that the more “exotic” types of fish would be bought up fast, and you would need to visit the market in the early morning in order to appreciate these fish. It also pleasantly surprised me the difference between American produce and French produce as well. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers