Blog post 3 - Aidan Kruse

 I have had such an amazing time on this trip. All of you have been beyond kind to me and I really appreciate that. I will be honest I didn’t go on this trip expecting to learn a lot about marine biology, however I am pleasantly surprised. The marine biology excursions have been some of my favorites thus far and I have created memories I never dreamed of making. I am so lucky to have met you all. I learned a lot this week. We went snorkeling, which was so fun, it was cool to see the fish in their natural habitat swimming around. I also learned that I don’t know how to not breathe out of my nose or swim correctly, these both came as a big surprise to me haha . Since I probably won’t get the chance to say this elsewhere, thank you all. All of you girls + tony, chris and Alex have made this a summer I will never forget, I’ve had so much fun getting to know you. à bientôt.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers