Blog post 3 - Brianna Bonnell

 This week I was happy to have gone snorkeling. It was nice to try although I felt a little uneasy because I get a little claustrophobic, especially with things over my face but the instructors were so nice, and I enjoyed seeing all the jellyfish and fish underwater, so I was able to get over it. I also learned quite a bit about salmon which happens to be on most sushi rolls I enjoy and now I understand why they taste so good and have so much nutritional value. I didn’t know salmon were predators or that they spawn up in rivers after living a complete life. As for French culture, I've been seeing the same patterns and habits of the French and I have been able to practice quite a bit of my French which has been very helpful for my fluency.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers