Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers

 This being our last week in Nice, I had mixed feelings. I am ready to go home but not ready for

reality. That being said, this week was probably my favorite week of the 3. Snorkeling in the

Mediterranean was an experience I’ll never forget. Even though I hardly was able to see

because I couldn’t wear my glasses with the goggles, I was still able to make the most of it. The

cute little jellyfish that I was able to see was my personal favorite. Then we got to go to the

Océanographique Museum which I was looking forward to the most. I love all aquariums and

nautical things and this place was both so win-win for me. I was slightly disappointed that the

sea turtle wasn’t moving around too much because that’s my favorite animal but I still got to see

it and take a few photos. The other exhibits were really cool and for me the other fishes were

extremely active.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling