Blog post 3: snorkeling and wrasses - Carmen Martinez

 This week I learned about Wrasse fish since that is the fish I chose for my fish essay. I chose this fish since I saw it whilst scuba diving. I encountered them nearer to the shore and much farther away from the boat. Although, it was no problem since the fins helped me get there much faster. Apparently, I got yelled at by the angry instructor for zooming around really fast. But I didn’t care nor hear him. I was free under the water with nothing but jelly fish stings and feet cramps to stop me. During my research, I learned that Wrasse fish are all born female and then six years later half of them turn male. They also eat small fish and invertebrates. They are very bright and easily caught my attention.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine biology of the Mediterranean - Francesca Conway

Blog Post 3-Snorkeling

Blog post 3 - Julianne Stivers